My main hobby is computers;
for more on that, see my
Besides that, I like:
I believe with no further conditions that everyone always deserves happiness and that no one ever deserves to be hurt.
I try to live by these beliefs.
If I say or do something that hurts you, please let me know:
I never intend to hurt someone and if I do, I want to fix it.
- Obscure puns and wordplay
- Mechanism design
- Viewquakes, weird ideas, contrarian takes
- Contra dance
- Installation art, interactive theatre
- LARPs, roleplaying games
- Board games
- Wikipedia binges, history
- English, etymology, language, linguistics
- Web fiction, web comics, etc.
- Food, cooking, baking
I was born in 1994, grew up in suburban Indiana, got a B.S. in CS from Carnegie Mellon University, and now live in NYC.
I'm pansexual and seeking new relationships.
My body is about 5'10", 135lbs, white, male-presenting, with short brown hair and hazel eyes, usually clean-shaven.
If you're talking to me, here are some tips
on what to do to convince me what you're saying is true.